Login or Register an account to download this content

Yves Larose

Premium
Yves Larose submitted a new resource:

Hamburg Harbour - Hamburg Harbour

Hamburg Harbor V1.0
Track made from scratch by Neteye

Der Hamburger Hafenrundkurs ist eine fiktive Strecke auf realem Gelände,
dem Burchardkai (westlich vom neuen Elbtunnel). Entstanden ist sie nach der Idee,
dass man eine Strecke nicht immer nur an Yachthäfen, sondern auch an Containerterminals
bauen könnte. Außerdem machen Container weniger Arbeit beim modellieren als Häuser.
Baubeginn war im Februar 2010, danach zog sich das ganze lange hin mit viele Problemen,
auch unerklärlichen. Ich...

Read more about this resource...

Just a quick and dirty translation of the readme (at least the text, the thanks etc. are clear i think ;) ) and a confirmation, i gave Yves the permission :)
keep in mind, the track was released in 2011, i build some other tracks since then. ;)

Hamburg Harbor is a fictional roadcourse on real ground, the Container Terminal Burchardkai. The track was developed from the idea, that you could not only create tracks on marinas, but also container terminals. In addition, containers are easier to model then houses. I started working on the track in february 2010, and it took quiete some time because of some problems, even unexplaniable ones.

there are 2 variants of the track:
the 2.037m short variant with a chicane ahaed of the first corner, intended for smaller or slower cars.
the long track with 4.067m, better suited for more powerful cars.

This is my first track (Shanghai Pudong was released first, but i first started working on Hamburg), i would be grateful for constructive criticism. Even with the somewhat angular layout, i think the track has a good flow, and is a bit of a challenge.

Cheers,
Neteye

thanks Neteye for taking the time to post an english read me, well appreciated mate. i'm always on the look out for new track and i would be more then happy to help in anyway i can if you need something just let me know ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back