Haas VF21 Car

Skins Haas VF21 Car 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
No, it's based off the real thing
Then finish the nose and the front wing. Also color the area on the top nose part, where 1&1 sponsor is, with the 1&1 blue color (well, you could actually draw half an 8 and an I or 1 next to it, so it would resemble the decal on the car)

1616084070731.png

You see what you forgot at the nose, right? And what you left from the 2020 default? The front wings can be separately colored if you take a close look at the wireframe
1616084185895.png

Either you are lazy and do fast cheap stuff to promote your youtube channel, or you could increase your eye of detail and overall quality.

also the fin ... and the wide body ...

1616084428768.png

1616084441508.png

(don't mind the pixeled area, it was a test I did in a few minutes).

The big red bar at the Haas and the black below are also missing at your livery ...

Sorry, pal. Your livery is fantasy and does not come close to what is possible to resemble the real life livery.

Last edited:
Then finish the nose and the front wing. Also color the area on the top nose part, where 1&1 sponsor is, with the 1&1 blue color (well, you could actually draw half an 8 and an I or 1 next to it, so it would resemble the decal on the car)

View attachment 455967

You see what you forgot at the nose, right? And what you left from the 2020 default? The front wings can be separately colored if you take a close look at the wireframe
View attachment 455969

Either you are lazy and do fast cheap stuff to promote your youtube channel, or you could increase your eye of detail and overall quality.

also the fin ... and the wide body ...

View attachment 455971

View attachment 455972

(don't mind the pixeled area, it was a test I did in a few minutes).

The big red bar at the Haas and the black below are also missing at your livery ...

Sorry, pal. Your livery is fantasy and does not come close to what is possible to resemble the real life livery.
Can't do the front wing unfortunately, as the paint for that is also part of the part of the car

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.