Haas Spezi [Full Team][Haas Chassis][ModularMods]

Skins Haas Spezi [Full Team][Haas Chassis][ModularMods] 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, for first, the livery is awesome ! I love it !
Okay, i'd like for my season 3 of myteam to make almost all liveries change, is your Haas livery change the skin when we don't use the team but the IA use it ?

Hi, for first, the livery is awesome ! I love it !
Okay, i'd like for my season 3 of myteam to make almost all liveries change, is your Haas livery change the skin when we don't use the team but the IA use it ?

The skin has been exchanged everywhere. That means it is changend at MyTeam, Drivers career, single race, ...)
It makes no difference whether the AI drives or you drive yourself

Last edited:
hi, one question.
I replaced everything and up close it looks great! but i think i might me having some lod issues..
When i'm at aroud 2 seconds behind a haas, the whole car turns yellow.
Do you know what could be happening?
Thanks!

Hey I wanted to ask if it would be possible to use your livery for a My Team career car because I have a Paulaner Spezi Racing team but my livery sucks so I would like to use yours because it just looks awsome.

Thanks in advance.

Hey,
sorry I couldn't reply to your message, have been quite busy lately. Have you checked if it is possible to transfer the livery to the MyTeam car?
Hi,
I am also very busy at the moment.

I've already started the conversion and mostly finished it. When the time is right, I'll finish everything and upload it.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.