HAAS seat available

It seems like Fittipaldi will get the call. Giovinazzi is, for some unexplainable reason, also a possibility.

I would get a more experienced driver to team up with Schumacher. Is Hulkenberg still around?

Who should drive at HAAS now there's a seat available - Growjean perhaps,
Seriously I dont think Grosjean is interested - his Indycar career is just starting up reasonably good.
And conserning his teammate Kevin Magnussen he has allready said that he will only return to F1 if it is with a topteam.
And I dont think Haas can exactly be considered as such :roflmao:

Correction: Rich > veery rich :p
61LYKEl9A2L._AC_SX522_.jpg

Is this Rich enough? :)

They need someone with a lot of experience looking in their mirrors and getting passed.
You almost hit that one right

They'll now get someone with alot of experience looking in the mirrors - and a lot of experience closing the door. Which is a tad better (unless the rule changes has no effect on Team Haas as severe backmarkers).

But never thought that would happen and really curious on how Günther got away with convincing the driver.

Last edited:
The problem at HASS is they went for a double rookie driver pairing last year. Mick was better and team leader as Mazapin strugled to keep car from spining. He did better in second half of season. What you need is a established driver to help team progress. Somone with skill and talent that can help team mouve forwards if slightly. But getting somone willing to wrestle with the car at the back with expirence needs a lot of money that HASS dont have. We have seen George Russell bring the Williams forwards by a take over of team by a investment company. So HASS needs more power backers, more Money and at least someone with a few years under their belt.

Not the worst return to F1 I've witnessed.
With zero preparation, sitting at a beach in Florida with your mind and focus on Sebring 12hours just a couple of days ago, when suddenly interrupted by a call from someone named Günther.
And then jumping directly in the seat and delivering in just a single session shot with a massive jetlag.
Screenshot_20220311-193757_Twitter.jpg

Yes, I know, pre-season test and laptimes cannot be used as measurement, but still quite impressive IMO

Last edited:
Seriously I dont think Grosjean is interested - his Indycar career is just starting up reasonably good.
And conserning his teammate Kevin Magnussen he has allready said that he will only return to F1 if it is with a topteam.
And I dont think Haas can exactly be considered as such :roflmao:
Also, a problem with Roman is he may even be better at other series than racing top Formula cars. I don't think it is that bad of a problem. I probably would not return to F1, especially if I could ping a GT3 car around faster than most.

With zero preparation, sitting at a beach in Florida with your mind and focus on Sebring 12hours just a couple of days ago, when suddenly interrupted by a call from someone named Günther.
And then jumping directly in the seat and delivering in just a single session shot with a massive jetlag.
This is f** amazing.
And as posted above now F1 becomes exciting again.
In a good way hopefully.
Just to slightly correct my joke above about Haas not excactly can be considered a top team
- then Kevin Magnussen have some reasonable thoughts about how the new 2022 regulations can maybe give the Ferrari related Haas a competitive advantage.
At least compared to the completely undeveloped pre 2022 Haas car.
Thats probably also the reason he agreed to a 2+ years contract.:cool:

This is f** amazing.
And as posted above now F1 becomes exciting again.
In a good way hopefully.
Just to slightly correct my joke above about Haas not excactly can be considered a top team
- then Kevin Magnussen have some reasonable thoughts about how the new 2022 regulations can maybe give the Ferrari related Haas a competitive advantage.
At least compared to the completely undeveloped pre 2022 Haas car.
Thats probably also the reason he agreed to a 2+ years contract.:cool:
Nice.. Magnussen. :thumbsup:
.. and yes. Me too a Danish citizen, living somewhere else.

Nice.. Magnussen. :thumbsup:
.. and yes. Me too a Danish citizen, living somewhere else.
Haha now I seriously have got a problem.
When Magnussen was sacked I abandoned the TV provider who had the local rights to transmit F1 races.
Because I considered the price too high when I now could only watch some boring millenials without my absolutely non-boring favorite Magnussen.
Yeah yeah I admit that there is another non-boring driver named Max - but that was not enough costwise.

Byt now I will have to find a provider to be able to reenact my TV F1 addiction - at least the next 2 years ;)

Thinking a bit more about this surprise F1 return then I guess that Schumacker can be both satisfied that it is Kevin he get as teammate - but probably also treated by quite another quality of competitor than the F1 joke Mazepin.
Because I would be very surprised if they cannot get some kind of good driver teamship going.
Because eventhough Kevin can be tough on the track then a lot of people knowing him says he is a very friendly person.
Including Grosjean - by the way.;)

But I guess also that Schumacker now for the first time in his career will be shown what the car he is driving is able to do.
And this wake up thing can probably go both ways for Mr. Schumacker and his many fans :whistling:

Conserning an interview with a very relaxed Kevin Magnussen and later a much more business focussed Max Verstappen then check this out.
Hehe you dont have to be a shrink to see how different personalities they are.:D
9.35 Kevin Magnussen and later Max Verstappen.

EDIT: Just to not stand as a complete idiot then Here is the link. Sorry :rolleyes:
LaterLater: Oh sorry the link was deleted by the moderator because he think the interview was not "official" :ninja:
But great interview me think :)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes