[GUTTED] This is infuriating!!!!

Isaac Chavira

Livery Designer
Almost half way through, the game crashes. After the last update it has been crashing on every single game mode right around the 10~20min window. This is a screen shot took before I got my 1'.39".648". I was about to push 'F12' and bam, frozen. Hopefully, the SSD will cure this. :(

I thought I was gonna make up there with you guys in the 1',37"s. I think one you has done that?

I started at 14th. I was on podium too....I feel as our Brit Brothers across the pond say "Gutted".

AI = 90%, AGGR = 80%

20200419180028_1.jpg

Last edited:
Its funny but I had a race yesterday with quite a small grid (6 or 7 racers) ay Monza.
I only had time for 1 Q lap and started in 2nd position and was P1 on the first lap and a good 6 seconds ahead of P2.
At around 10 and 20 mins (just guessing) I had 2 bad stutters.
Ok, the game didn't crash, but it broke my stride.
It has never done this before for me.

* Still didn't excuse the fact I set up for a 20 minute race, when it was 30 mins and had to pit for fuel, then had a stop/go penalty for exceeding the pit limit on the way out and finished last (4th by this time).

I'm trying something hopefully it works. I think I need 100% AI with 100% aggression now. I should never be out in front that easy all the time. I know there are better racers than me here. I'm probably in reality a "mid-pack" guy now.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.