Gulf Racing GTC McLaren F1 GTR #2 and #6 - 4K skins

Skins Gulf Racing GTC McLaren F1 GTR #2 and #6 - 4K skins 2020-08-26

Login or Register an account to download this content
Breanuts submitted a new resource:

Gulf Racing GTC McLaren F1 GTR #2 and #6 - 4K skins - 1996 Gulf Racing GTC liveries for the McLaren F1 GTR including texture updates

I got bored a week ago and decided to add a little twist to an existing skin. However, this has led me into the rabbit hole of hours searching on Google of every single reference photos I could find on the #2 and #6 cars.

The slight lack of visual detail the cars has also got me a little annoyed. So while I was at it, I added some extra details, from the mil-spec ports, the switchboard, down to the little hex bolts, bring both the Gulf GTC McLarens alive once again, albeit in the virtual...

Read more about this resource...

Breanuts updated Gulf Racing GTC McLaren F1 GTR #2 and #6 - 4K skins with a new update entry:

Minor update to Gulf Racing GTC McLaren F1 GTR #2 and #6 - 4K skins

I have made a couple of minor updates to the skins. Chiefly, the addition of the Least Plan stickers at the rear end, cleaned up the rivets on the skirtings and fenders, added new bump maps to the engine detail as well as updates made to the exhaust manifold colour to reflect the gold-ish tint like in the real cars. And updated the chassis plaques design as per the discovered references online.

View attachment 401172

View attachment 401173

[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 18.2%