Resource icon

Skins Guerilla Mods BMW GT4 Castrol #13 & #31 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
racinjoe013 submitted a new resource:

Guerilla Mods BMW GT4 Castrol #13 & #31 - Castrol Skins for Guerilla Mods BMW GT4

My Castrol skins ported over to fit the BMW GT4 for the wonderful GT4 mod by Guerilla Mods. As with my other skins, I can't do simple. There are two versions of each car number, an American version and a European version. The only difference is in the number plate and roof banner. The American version has the proper American GT4 number plate and roof banner. The European version has a made up roof banner and Rowe plate. The default for both is the European version. If you'd like to...

Read more about this resource...

Can you make a GT4 European Series Numberplate Version with the "Certina" Window Banner?

Just updated my skin description suggesting people don't download it yet because I saw someone posted templates for the European GT4 series. Going to go and make the change from Rowe to the new plates. If the download size doesn't get to big, I might still offer the Rowe one as an option. You wouldn't happen to know the number font do you? Is it GrayStroke like the Blancpain series

racinjoe013 updated Guerilla Mods BMW GT4 Castrol #13 & #31 with a new update entry:

Guerilla Mods BMW GT4 Castrol #13 & #31

Big update thanks to the European GT4 number plate resource from T0T057640.

-- Added AM, Pro and Pro-Am options for American GT4 series
-- Added AM and Pro-Am options for European GT4 series
-- Added AM option for FFSA series
-- Kept the Rowe plate option because I like it

You might be asking, why all the hassle? Just release one skin. Answer, it's a worldwide hobby. Some people might prefer their cars to look like the series in their area so I like offering options for people to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

racinjoe013 updated Guerilla Mods BMW GT4 Castrol #13 & #31 with a new update entry:

Word of advice, if you have OCD and your on orders from your government to stay inside, don't become a skinner. :mad:

One last minor update that again I would say is not mandatory unless you are picky.

-- Adjusted a few logos that were not as high quality as the others
-- Fixed door handle stripe to cover the entire handle
-- Made minor change to the front end of the #31

See, told you I had OCD. I'm guessing i'm the only one who even noticed these mistakes.

Small updates to the skins as i've learned to do a couple of new things.

-- Changed the front grille color from the default white\chrome to black. So happy I figured out how to do this because I hated the white front grille.
-- Darkened the color of the cockpit rollbars. Never liked that it looked white. I've actually done this for my RSS Bayro 6 skin as well, but don't know if it's worth putting another update out there for that skin just for that small change.
-- Added option for...

An update to my #13 and #31 skins for the BMW GT4 mod from Guerilla Mods. This replaces the version that came with the updated mod where they butchered my original design. You will have to delete the 13_Castrol_GT4 folder that came with the update before unpacking this one. The #31 comes in 2 versions. A Castrol version to match the #13 and a FedEx version.

All of the skins come with European and American number plate alternatives. To use any of the alternative versions, simply...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea