GTR2 "Multiplayer Online" (LAN Really)

Hi guys, I've been playing GTR2 for a long time and I wanted to know if anyone was interested in playing it with me and maybe with more friends through Local Area Network (LAN in short). We use Radmin VPN which works like hamachi but allows more users to enter the network. Sometimes we run at 10:00 am and 10:30 pm (UTC-5), We use version 1.1.0.0 not Steam because not everyone has been able to buy the game, And we run for the purpose of fun and not elitism. if anyone is interested, you can write me privately.
Kind regards
unknown.png

Ahoj lidi, hraju GTR2 už delší dobu a chtěl jsem vědět, jestli má někdo zájem si to zahrát se mnou a možná i s více přáteli přes Local Area Network (zkrátka LAN). Používáme Radmin VPN, která funguje jako hamachi, ale umožňuje více uživatelům vstoupit do sítě. Někdy běžíme v 10:00 a 22:30 (UTC-5), používáme verzi 1.1.0.0 ne Steam, protože ne každý si hru mohl koupit, a běžíme za účelem zábavy a ne elitářství. pokud by měl někdo zájem, můžete mi napsat soukromě.
S přátelským pozdravemView attachment 539193
Posli mi navod jak to udelat a rad se pripojim,vpn radmin mam v pc ale nevim jak dal,mirda

You need the GTR2 in the version 1.1.0.0 and the Radmin VPN. You can download it here: https://www.radmin-vpn.com/

when you have downloaded the radmin vpn, you have to connect to a network to play. when you install the application, let me know and I send you my network to play

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.9%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 53 36.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 86 58.5%