GTR Evolution released!

The Steam error is mentioned to SimBin. Don't know if they have to solve it, I think its a steam thing.

Anyway, better ask Steam yourself also guys. Hopefully this will be solved within 1-2 days.

Its hardly an error, the more i think about it, the more feelbad it gives me.
If it was error im sure we would have heard from Simbin allready, but we havent got a single comment on the matter.

Well it works on the other side of the world, even in backward old Australia.
My download was waiting when I got up this morning (sitting at 70%), clicked resume, and it installed in about 45 mins. Only had one very quick look and all looks great. I didn't even have to update my old settings. Very easy.

• Jacek Kozlowski

This is best sim i ever played (i havent try iRacing yet)
Im starting to love RWD:becky:

I hade just one problem (it only happend onec but i have game for 3hours...) when trying to get on public server sudenly the game closed itself and went back to winndows with strange communicate somthing :"with ram and steam.exe-conntact your game operator"-hope it ll never happen again:pray:

I hade just one problem (it only happend onec but i have game for 3hours...) when trying to get on public server sudenly the game closed itself and went back to winndows with strange communicate somthing :"with ram and steam.exe-conntact your game operator"-hope it ll never happen again:pray:

Just happened here as well while trying to connect to the RD server while loading the Nordschleife.. :/

I test it on macau track,and porto,use 25 cpu car,and in game is max,
Window setting is 1440x900,AA is level 5,
on the pit to track is Lag,is the display card driver Question?

My hardware is :
AMD AM2 6400+
Ram - 1GBx4 800mhz
Motherboard is ASUS M2N-E
Display card is ASUS 9800GTX+

thx:)

• Edward Leake

I experienced stuttering on my system when I shouldn't:

AMD 5000+ @ 3.4GHz, 2GB DDR2, ATI 4870 @ 800/2.1GHz

I run MAX everything, detail at 150%, full AA and forced AF (through ATI CCC)

I turned vsync OFF and the game was smooth as silk.

Guys can anyone help here?

How can you just download the add-on?

I do not want to purchase the new "game" as ot were as I already ahve race07. I was under the impression that you could simply buy an addon to Race 07?

• Edward Leake

Well it runs silky smooth without vsync so I think it might be something 'odd' with that setting, hence I was suggesting to turn it off if anyone is having stuttering/performance issues. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back