GTL Revival at Racedepartment

Warren Dawes

Premium
For all fans of Classic Racing, we are planning a revival of GT Legends with some historical significance. So, if you are a regular GTL driver, or are new to GTL, mark this date into your calendar, Thursday 4th December.

Details to follow very soon in the Club GTL Event section, but here are a couple of movies to get you into the spirit, and also dropping a big hint regarding the track.

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/site/content/revival/Default.aspx

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxCObV5vsJU[/media]

You will also get the chance to try a few of these great classic cars too.

So get your bow ties and bowler hats ready to step back in time.

Ok - I'm going to go out on a limb and guess we're at a track that hosts a festival of some sort.

What would people's dream car/cars/class choices be for Goodwood?

Whatever gets picked by the staff will be most chucklesome as it's a great course, and this is not intended to be a suggestion/pleading question at all - I'm just curious what other people would like, ideally.

For me, it'd be GTC65's, specifically Healeys & E-Types. :good:

Ok - I'm going to go out on a limb and guess we're at a track that hosts a festival of some sort.

What would people's dream car/cars/class choices be for Goodwood?

Whatever gets picked by the staff will be most chucklesome as it's a great course, and this is not intended to be a suggestion/pleading question at all - I'm just curious what other people would like, ideally.

For me, it'd be GTC65's, specifically Healeys & E-Types. :good:

Just a wee hint, this will be a festival event of course, and we hope to showcase lots of cars. You will need to get familiar with a few cars, but the less familiar you are, the more fun it will be.

BTW, the E Type is brilliant for drifting and tail wagging. :rotfl:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea