GTL Mods (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
brrupsz submitted a new resource:

PLGTL - Physics modification by Po Linii Team

Po Linii GT Legends v1.0

Description:
================================================== ================================================== ======
PLGTL is a physics modification for GT Legends made by Po Linii team. Our goal is to get the best handling experience out of GTL engine. We achieved this by using modern, more detailed approach to recreating vintage tyres and engines.

Changelog:...

Read more about this resource...

Well i had my first run out with this mod, and i did not disappoint,
it feels different to what im used to,
i will be driving this some more for sure, maybe run a few events with it on our servers and see how the guys feel about it, might just kick the sim into overdrive...:):)

great work guys thanks for your hard work and sharing it...:notworthy::notworthy:

@Rupe Wilson, I'll be happy to try it when you've tested ;)

images.jpg

Am I correct in thinking that this mod affects default cars (mainly) ATM? I see mention of changes to tyres and I'd be interested to try the FFB settings. Overall, I'm really looking forward to trying this. :thumbsup:

You will need to make a clean install of gtl
then install the mod over the top
make a user profile and then cut and paste the FFB into the profile to get the true benefits of the FFB as this will work in relation to the tyres and physics..

The default cars seem a little more direct in the driving and the tryes seem firmer under foot.

thanks Tim great stuff cant wait to use them :thumbsup:
Use them? In a club race? With these beasts that could be an interesting race.
Great skins though, shame not to give em an outing.

Edit: Ok I just read the post... they are being used next Thursday. I'm looking forward to it. Sorry for being so far behind the 8 ball.

Last edited:
To all at GTL club you have to try out this great mod, it's the GTL you've always wanted to drive :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I whole heartedly concur. From what I've seen so far, this mod truly rocks. @Steven Walker, @Allan Ramsbottom, @Jack Smith, @Roland Warmenhoven, @Jacob Boonstra, @Hans Sneep, @Warren Dawes, @Yves Larose and anybody who owns GTL, I strongly recommend that you make a fresh install of the game and add this mod. We should all be racing this very soon (IMO). :cool:

Thank you Po Linii, you have done a great job. We are not worthy. :notworthy:

I have found that only after a small amount of time with this mod feels good a game changer for sure :)

The default set ups on default cars is all you need, just change your steering lock & brake pressure to your preference.
Started out with FFB 2 setting but now changed to FFB 1 which I think has a better flow to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes