rF2 GTE @ Interlagos - Fri 03 Nov 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Looking forward to the race tonight, it's been a long week so some wheel to wheel fun is much needed! Are you streaming again @Roy Magnes?
It was my original plan, but as I have caught a cold myself, I will only focus on trying not to crash instead. That being said, I could just run a livestream and not open my microphone, so that I don't cough and sneeze in peoples ears...

There is still time to join the fun, by the way. Just drop a note here and come join us on the server, it is possible to join us all the way up until warm up :)

Man, I blew my engine :roflmao:
My button configuration on my wheel keeps randomly changing on rF2 and I don't know why. It's a shame I had to retire, I had a fantastic start, made up 4 places and kept getting more confident from lap to lap. After some laps, I had an awesome battle with Andrew and right after T4 I wanted to check my tyre temps by pressing the respective button, but instead of showing the vehicle info, my car goes from 4th gear into neutral and my engine quits on me :roflmao:
Well, it was fun while it lasted. Also, this was my first race in rain in rf2 and it was incredible. Gonna sort my wheel issues, before the next rf2 race. Thanks for the race, gents. :thumbsup:

This was fun! I had no pace at all, and killed my front tyres well before the half way mark, and had my mandatory spin in the early laps of the race, but kept going to the end. It was really great to see so many of you tonight, thanks for taking part :)

Next friday there will be no race due to Ole and myself are going to Sweden for our yearly 6H race on saturday, but the week after we will be back racing again :)

Great race, thanks for hosting chaps. Sorry if the formation lap was too fast / slow - had no idea when to even start the lap and no info on how fast to go. First time leading a full formation lap
i wanted to go but also wouldn't pass you, game gave me a penalty for driving too slow and had to start from the back :roflmao: was pretty fast back to p3 though and just drove there till i had to pit as my fronts were gone. had to lift and coast like crazy as i had miscalculated my fuel by one lap and ran out right before i crossed the line :barefoot:

Great race, thanks for hosting chaps. Sorry if the formation lap was too fast / slow - had no idea when to even start the lap and no info on how fast to go. First time leading a full formation lap

Ye. We... or... I... deactivate the safety car, so there's no safety car in race either. Which means that you function as a "master" in karting, where the one on pole dictates the speed (though, often with a race director trying to slow the "master" down to keep the grid tight).
Edward uses a SC, but rarely a rolling start. Denis' rfm is also without SC, but he have standing starts.
The rfm-file I use, is also with private qualifying, something others don't use.

rF2 and it's customizations. There is a setting I've been told exists, but I haven't seen anyone use ever. I need to try to find it, test it, and we will be using it in a race. This is purposfully cryptic. I will tell about it in the future though! :D

Do the race results get uploaded to anywhere?

Just wanted to nose around the results

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes