ACC GTC Sprint race @ Donington - Mon 27th March 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Race plate selection…. So I noticed my plate for donington is “silver”? When designing the car I applied the red am plate. Now I do remember getting a notification during Spa that stated I had reached “silver” license…. Does this now mean I can not choose red am plate?

You should be able to create a team / car livery in game then change it to AM.

Just click Add then you can select a livery, change the paint, team name, number and cup.

Assetto Corsa Competizione Screenshot 2023.03.26 - 10.02.50.54.png

Assetto Corsa Competizione Screenshot 2023.03.26 - 10.03.01.76.png

Last edited:
Yesterday I tested the Porsche 992 (the new one) and could again lap in 1.29.9. But spin every 3 laps. Also tested the 2015 Huracan and managed to lap in 1:32.xxx. With the new Huracan I think I can get to the 1:30.xxx. So what car are you taking?! I think I'll go with the old Huracan.

Yesterday I tested the Porsche 992 (the new one) and could again lap in 1.29.9. But spin every 3 laps. Also tested the 2015 Huracan and managed to lap in 1:32.xxx. With the new Huracan I think I can get to the 1:30.xxx. So what car are you taking?! I think I'll go with the old Huracan.
Old Lambo for me. A bit more sliding around which is fun :D

Regarding the Race Plate class selection: so I’ve checked and my car is correctly displaying the AM red plate, but still showing silver in race menu on the server, in my driver profile it’s stating that I am now silver license and I could not see an option to change this. Idk I don’t feel like I need anything other than the red plate on my name in race.

ps: I managed a 1:31:9 in last session in the Evo 2

Last edited:
I would like to take the Porsche 992, was loving no TC.
Will take the old Lambo Huracan to battle everyone! Was also on the 1:32:xxx

Last edited:
Regarding the Race Plate class selection: so I’ve checked and my car is correctly displaying the AM red plate, but still showing silver in race menu on the server, in my driver profile it’s stating that I am now silver license and I could not see an option to change this. Idk I don’t feel like I need anything other than the red plate on my name in race.

ps: I managed a 1:31:9 in last session in the Evo 2
Seems to me like the game is telling you that you've achieved all the necessary ratings to be a Silver driver.
I say, show it off and go for PRO!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea