"GT7Like" PPFilter!

Misc "GT7Like" PPFilter! 2023-06-07

Login or Register an account to download this content
Overall the PPF is really good. But I have two questions... The first is color grading file name from extension folder. Is it correct? And the second: Maybe im wrong, but lua file should be in pure_scripts folder, right? Asking cuz in game, I see default script loaded in PP tab. Thanks in advance.

Overall the PPF is really good. But I have two questions... The first is color grading file name from extension folder. Is it correct? And the second: Maybe im wrong, but lua file should be in pure_scripts folder, right? Asking cuz in game, I see default script loaded in PP tab. Thanks in advance.
yeah, it's odd, i remember the author of the filter saying its made for pure, so it seems weird that the lua file is in the sol folder

Its made for Pure tho
That probably explains it. I'll retest with Pure instead. Thanks.

BTW, there's a couple things wrong with your color grading entry in the filter.
One of the periods needs removed before the png part. And you point to a folder location that might not match everyone's setup:

[EXT_COLOR_GRADING]
ENABLED=1
FILE='E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\textures\color_grading\GT7Like..png'
STRENGTH=1.000000

Last edited:
This is an excellent filter. I had to boost the whitebalance number to fit my system because it was a tad too blue for my tastes, but everything else is wonderful. Just the right amount of lighting, contrast and saturation. Well done...

This is an excellent filter. I had to boost the whitebalance number to fit my system because it was a tad too blue for my tastes, but everything else is wonderful. Just the right amount of lighting, contrast and saturation. Well done...
where did you change it and what value did you set? It's a bit too blue for me aswell

Last edited:
where did you change it and what value did you set? It's a bit too blue for me aswell
You can edit the GT7Like.ini file with any text editor and look for the whitebalance line under the COLORS section. I set mine to 6250 I believe.

Or, if you use CSP\CM, you can right click on the GT7Like name in the ppfilter app and choose edit. Under the colors section you can move the slider for whitebalance around until you find a number you like and then save it.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.