AC GT4 @ Mosport - Wednesday 11th March 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm afraid I'm feeling quite under the weather this evening chaps, so not sure I'll make it. Really enjoyed the track though in practice, so hopefully it'll come around again some time.

Sorry for the late notice, John. :coffee:

Well all started well? Something broke on the GT4 ? 1st few laps were fine then not kidding I heard a bang but no one hit me and then felt like the suspension broke? It got so bad I pulled over an the end of pit lane but then couldn't exit out or move the car. have no idea? I had to close the sim to get off the track.

Been a long time since I ran AC1 and forgot how good it is. but had a bunch of issues? Couldn't get crewchief to work and couldn't get any telemetry to work. I'll try to mess with it more and hope to get on track again. Was a good race while it lasted.....

Two of the best races I have had for ages, first race ran out fuel, plus a kerb jumped out in front of me, G55 does not like kerbs. oops. :rolleyes:
Great second race with @Raresch & @SOLO59 Dean, we kept it on the boil for most of the second race, then Dean appeared to start to have problems, not sure what.??

Why this is so undersubscribed is a mystery to me, not just the GT4 cars but the circuit to.

A full field would have made it much better,

thank you for a great event @Medilloni .:thumbsup:

I would congratulate the podium, but you could have got all of us on it.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Two of the best races I have had for ages, first race ran out fuel, plus a kerb jumped out in front of me, G55 does not like kerbs. oops. :rolleyes:
Great second race with @Raresch & @SOLO59 Dean, we kept it on the boil for most of the second race, then Dean appeared to start to have problems, not sure what.??

Why this is so undersubscribed is a mystery to me, not just the GT4 cars but the circuit to.

I would congratulate the podium, but you could have got all of us on it.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
To @Medilloni , @Kek700 and others. For me it's not the combo but the day of the event why I didn't join. I have only time for practise + race for two days a week, being Sunday and Monday. But I hope you all had a great race. See you at Spa and Feldbergring (Alfa is great there! :thumbsup: ).

Thank you so much for sticking with it guys, after a nightmare 3hrs trying to get the race server up with an hour to go (don't ask!) I'm doubly grateful:thumbsup:

Great 1st race after a bogged-down start, @Raresch I really enjoyed our battle my friend - you were so quick on the straight I knew it was pointless to try a move before it, and before the little slide you had I think you'd have been in front at the end.

Ran 3rr wing and got eaten alive in 1st race, 2nd race took the wing out, which made it interesting... laps were really inconsistent with terrible mid-corner grip, but when not under pressure it was very fast.. Talking of which, @pattikins Patrick you were carrying amazing speed into Quebec, scared me to death :laugh: ...my apologies to you for the nudge coming out of there on one lap, helicorsa showed it clear but when I moved over for the left hander into Moss you popped up again a tad too late for me to avoid you:(

Thanks again all for the great and fair racing, really appreciated. I need my hot chocolate and water bottle now:p

couldn't make it on time :( , apologies.
To @Medilloni , @Kek700 and others. For me it's not the combo but the day of the event why I didn't join. I have only time for practise + race for two days a week, being Sunday and Monday. But I hope you all had a great race. See you at Spa and Feldbergring (Alfa is great there! :thumbsup: ).
Thanks so much guys, really appreciate your efforts, though work is a necessary evil! Look forward to racing with you when you can manage:)

Even though I put up a fast lap time in qualy, I struggled with consistency in both races. I'm using a aftermarket rubber conical brake mod that has more a more progressive feel than the the stock brake mod. But I'm still feeling some discomfort/pain in my leg and back. But also a lack of concentration contributed too.

I was at a sim racing hot lapping event last weekend and I got to try out VR and load cell brakes for the first time. After the VR experience, I could care less about it until its furthest developed.
But the load cell was an unforgettable experience! I mashed on that thing a couple times as hard as I could locking up the breaks. No pain, no discomfort. Just effortless breaking. I've ordered the T-LCM pedals with hopes of better consistency and no pain/discomfort.

But yea we had a really good battle going on. I just couldn't hang on lol

Thanks @Medilloni for hosting and congrats to the podium and winners. Thanks everyone for racing

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.