AC GT4 @ Mosport - Wednesday 11th March 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up should be able to make it behind me screen before practice starts.

Cant remember the track though but will see tn8 when I make it in time to do a few praccy laps if memories come back, done one race last sunday and before that ...2010 isch so bare with me please ! :p

Sign me up please! G55 LHD
Welcome Dean, you're in buddy :thumbsup:

I loved this class and the races back then :inlove: So please count me in for the "Get well soon Craig" GT4 revival.
As always I'll take my trusty Maserati, please.
Thanks @Medilloni for organizing and honoring our buddy Craig :thumbsup:
I love the "get well soon Craig" revival idea Ronnie:thumbsup: And thanks too, though now I realise just how hard he (and other mods of course) works for us I can't wait for his return!

You're in with a rusty trusty Maserati my friend:whistling:;)

Sign me up should be able to make it behind me screen before practice starts.

Cant remember the track though but will see tn8 when I make it in time to do a few praccy laps if memories come back, done one race last sunday and before that ...2010 isch so bare with me please ! :p
Good stuff Ries, glad you can join us. You're down as TBD until you let us know which car:thumbsup:

Sign me up please. Car to be announced.

Most likely it'll be the Maserati, because I love it. But I want to test the others, too. I've never been at this track with these cars.

Is a server up already?

Well, I'd like to choose the Maserati.

Btw, I think there's a wrong Porsche on the server. Should be the Cayman GT4 Club Sport but is the Street Version.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%