AC GT4 @ Brands Hatch - Thu 16Nov17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Maserati please.
Can we add the Ginetta next time, please?

Yes, brilliant idea! For sure i'd be in that given the choice, IMO the best car on AC...and its a mod.

The reason why I don't usually add mods with AC content is because of the BoP, besides I did try to use the Ginetta before and absolutely nobody drove it, ever. So with this circumstances, it doesn't make sense to force people to download it (because many hate to do that for some reason), just for the car to be around.
When it come to GT4 diversity, my hopes are with Kunos getting a good deal with BMW and hopefully we will get M4 GT4. They mentioned that the negotiations were on during SimExpo this year, after the M6 was cancelled.

Last edited:
it doesn't make sense to force people to download it
Almost every DLC ($) is required to race here in the Racing Club, so it shouldn't be a problem to download a free and well done content. Plus sometimes we race in modded-tracks and it's good for variety, I love it.

is because of the BoP
That's probably the main reason and I definitely have to agree on this one.

The reason why I don't usually add mods with AC content is because of the BoP, besides I did try to use the Ginetta before and absolutely nobody drove it, ever. So with this substances, it doesn't make sense to force people to download it (because many hate to do that for some reason), just for the car to be around.
When it come to GT4 diversity, my hopes are with Kunos getting a good deal with BMW and hopefully we will get M4 GT4. They mentioned that the negotiations were on during SimExpo this year, after the M6 was cancelled.

Yeah i get that, i agree mods should not be used because no everyone likes to use them, but yes the Ginetta is awesome.

Bin-dabei-logo-10.png
PORSCHE please

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.3%