AC GT3 @ Watkins Glen - Sunday 6th September 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Been wondering why we rarely visit the other standard tracks like Mugello, Vallelunga or even crazy Zandvoort and Laguna Seca [though I have probably answered my own question here]?
I can understand not doing the made up Black Cat, but it's a lovely track.

Been wondering why we rarely visit the other standard tracks like Mugello, Vallelunga or even crazy Zandvoort and Laguna Seca [though I have probably answered my own question here]?
I can understand not doing the made up Black Cat, but it's a lovely track.

Hmm, we've ran Mugello before, I'm happy to run it again. Vallelunga I personally think isn't a great fit for GT3. Zandvoort I personally have never liked (lol, sorry), but we can run it some time, and Laguna Seca we can run, but last time we ran it a bunch of people at the back quit because they found it too hard to race there, which was lamentable.

Last edited:
Hmm, we've ran Mugello before, I'm happy to run it again. Vallelunga I personally think isn't a great fit for GT3. Zandvoort I personally have never liked (lol, sorry), but we can run it some time, and Laguna Seca we can run, but last time we ran it a bunch of people at the back quit because they found it too hard to race there, which was lamentable.
That all makes sense.
I was just wondering, not making a request or anything like that.
What is Donnigton like from AC GT3 POV?
It's the only track I've real world raced on and it's fun. The Crammer Curves are proper replacement underwear exciting in real life though.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.