AC GT3 @ VIR - Sunday 17th May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Looking at some of the run off areas, I think further apart is probably favourite
View attachment 371574
Well then, here's a piece of advice for this particular track:
ES2UTu8XQAEYhG1.jpg

After some slidey tests in Fiat Dallara's, this track has some very nice scenic views, colourful balloons and wide banking turns...Mario Kart vibe:thumbsup:

Fun Sunday ahead for GT3's me thinks.

Track changed to VIR

Hmm, after testing the track some more in addition to my test earlier I noticed a few issues with the collision models (some kerbs don't really exist, some places grass is unexpectedly on the track, etc).

I think we should still race at this track in future, but let's wait until the author fixes some more of these.

Track changed to VIR. Sorry for the churn for people who already spent time on the track :coffee:

I'd like to attempt to get in for this one, 650S again Chris.
Well, if this isn't the strangest...

In with the 488 :roflmao:
I'd love to get involved if possible! 488 please :)
In! Car TBD
Count me in please Chris with the R8
Sign me up with the 650 please :D
Please, 911 :)

All in folks, please note the track change :)

I hope we go to the Cathedral
I was loving it
blind crest
unusual lines to avoid humps
and the Maclaren was singing to me

I was really looking forward to it

So VIR to look at now
not sure which car yet

Track changed to VIR

Hmm, after testing the track some more in addition to my test earlier I noticed a few issues with the collision models (some kerbs don't really exist, some places grass is unexpectedly on the track, etc).

I think we should still race at this track in future, but let's wait until the author fixes some more of these.

Track changed to VIR. Sorry for the churn for people who already spent time on the track :coffee:
VIR is the one that has the last sector on a crest and every mistake sends you to a valley of resignation, and then, when you think you've finished, You have to brake while turning for double banked right handers?
God, I hate that sector but when you actually nail it it's just a dream.
It should be interesting because I've driven this only one time before.

Great looking track.
VIR is the one that has the last sector on a crest and every mistake sends you to a valley of resignation, and then, when you think you've finished, You have to brake while turning for double banked right handers?
God, I hate that sector but when you actually nail it it's just a dream.
It should be interesting because I've driven this only one time before.

Just watched one of chris' VR onboards. The VR immersion makes those high speed corners even more scary looking! :confused:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.