AC GT3 @ Vallelunga - Sun 25Mar18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I would like to apologise for doing everything wrong on this race. I got kicked out for not doing pitstop. The truth is that i did two pitstops and got extra penalty also, because i did the mistake to push the exit button just before the race beggins, and when i got back i the grid i did one more mistake not to use setup so i didnt have any pitstop strategy not to mention that i was really dangerous for the other racers. So i got in the pits twice and used the setup "button" twice. I didnt want to bother addmins during the race and destroy their fun. thats all.
I m really sorry!!!

I would like to apologise for doing everything wrong on this race. I got kicked out for not doing pitstop. The truth is that i did two pitstops and got extra penalty also, because i did the mistake to push the exit button just before the race beggins, and when i got back i the grid i did one more mistake not to use setup so i didnt have any pitstop strategy not to mention that i was really dangerous for the other racers. So i got in the pits twice and used the setup "button" twice. I didnt want to bother addmins during the race and destroy their fun. thats all.
I m really sorry!!!

I don't think there's need to apologize. You are learning and making mistakes, everyone was there at some point.
The key is to take it as a lesson, and to apply the knowledge next time.
Thanks for joining us today. I hope that you start to enjoy it more and more as you race at RaceDepartment.
Cheers mate!

pretty bad track framerate wise for VR. The last hairpin was a slideshow. An 8 core cpu with 7 sitting idle. What can we do... More is better, right?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Had to quit due to induced headaches and unreliability in driving which caused me to spin a mclaren. sorry for that.

Talking about rear bumps, my rear has been a magnet these last 3 races.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.