AC GT3 @ Spa - Thursday 26th May 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
phuck!

my G27 died. the power light is flashing from time to time and the wheel tries to center itself but cannot complete the operation.
I had the same issue a few days ago with my G25, the Logitech profiler software received and update (first time in EVER) and for some reason my wheel was then installed as a DFGT, might be worth checking to see what it is being recognised as first.

I had to uninstall driver and Logitech software, download the latest drivers from Logitech's website and it sorted it out, installed back as a G25...might be you're issue, might not, worth a look.

If you run on Win10 with its automatic updates... don't search the culprit ... you surely know who it is ! ;) as it seems the Logitech update came included in the latest Win10 update.

I already saw many problems here and there since one or 2 days
No problem on Win7 until now.

Thank you for the race !
Started last :unsure:
Finished last :(
Saw two cars :cry:
But, at least, I improved my laptimes ! :thumbsup:

BTW : I have a G25 and stopped using the profiler very long time ago with either win7 or 10

I had the same issue a few days ago with my G25, the Logitech profiler software received and update (first time in EVER) and for some reason my wheel was then installed as a DFGT, might be worth checking to see what it is being recognised as first.

I had to uninstall driver and Logitech software, download the latest drivers from Logitech's website and it sorted it out, installed back as a G25...might be you're issue, might not, worth a look.

same thing happened to me with the update. i tried to return the wheel the next day but the guy in charge was away so i am stuck with the wheel untill monday. i will try what you said tomorrow.

i was actually thinking that the update screwed things up but i just had no time to try and fix it.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.