AC GT3 @ Spa - Friday April 28th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Lots of fun, thank you all who raced it was pretty clean from my point of view. I had a poor start, thankfully I only ended up losing a couple of positions due to a T1 bump and I held on to fight back up the order, sometimes struggling with the softs to find consistent grip. I had no idea what to do about a longer run as I really was only chasing hotlaps and 3-4 lap stints, so I went with a stop, hoping it would be enough to claw a lot of the time back. It wasn't and it took me awhile to progress, again struggling with consistent feel on the tires. I very much enjoyed the battles I was in, especially at the end trying to catch @Johnny Stathoros , blowing two perfectly good overtake attempts, he also avoided collision and expertly defended the passes. I felt I had a better car than I finished but I will look forward to next week.

Hey guys, even though I came in last, I had a great time, improved my best lap by 4 seconds mid race, used softs so my tires went off in the end, my next goal is to not get lapped by leaders, only 3 this time, slowly getting used to these faster cars!

Here's my action. Pretty boring to watch after a few laps, until the end of the race, when my softs turned into ice skates. I still can't figure out how to get Geforce Experience to record my side of the Teamspeak conversations.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 27 15.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 63 35.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 100 55.9%