AC GT3 @ Road America - Sun 04 Nov 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I wish I could've posted this earlier but sign me out. While I was at work, an update to a game on steam filled my HDD and I can't even launch Assetto Corsa now. Trying to fix this but probably won't make it in time.

Sign me out.

Either I am very rusty or you guys have become really fast. Gz to the podium...again was a pretty lonely race for me in the middle ( "almost" finished 9th). I really didnt expect this to be a lonely race as in qualify there were like 10 ppl within a sec +- of my pace. See u next time!

I find myself having to apologise this evening to two drivers:cry:

One of the drivers was @rikirk ...sorry cannot remember driver 2, both were driving the 488 ..we were all reaching the breaking point for a corner and my wheel clamp left my desk, I was holding my wheel in mid-air, I totally miss my breaking point because of this and hit one of you ..thankfully you both carried on ...I am really sorry, please please do not think I was trying to overtake both of you ...I certainly would not attempt to overtake two cars at that point.

Sorry to all of you about losing the server on the last lap, thankfully nobody starting shouting at me, but honestly I was expecting it ..so thanks chaps. I have of course raised the issue with the required staff member.

Congrads to the podiums and some unbelievable lap times were achieved :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea