AC GT3 Race @ Spa Franchorchamps - Friday, July 7th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I saw the GT3 signal in the sky and here i am ;)
I honestly don't know which car i should drive.

I saw the GT3 signal in the sky and here i am ;)
I honestly don't know which car i should drive.
85629-batman-bat-signal.jpg

The Batmobile it is:p:p
Seriously, an Italian that doesn't know which car:confused: It would be like @menos | M6 Zee Krazy German not knwoing:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Just let me know and I'll put you in one. Server is up so you can come in and test them out my friend:thumbsup::thumbsup:

View attachment 200207
The Batmobile it is:p:p
Seriously, an Italian that doesn't know which car:confused: It would be like @menos | M6 Zee Krazy German not knwoing:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Just let me know and I'll put you in one. Server is up so you can come in and test them out my friend:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I know, i know. It's just that i'd like to drive the mclaren, but it's not the best on this track. I'd like to drive the Lambo, but somehow i don't like how it handles. I'd like to drive the audi, but it's too easy and so it's boring. You understand why i can't choose?
EDIT: anyway i'm pretty busy. I'm afraid i won't be able to practice until tomorrow night.

I know, i know. It's just that i'd like to drive the mclaren, but it's not the best on this track. I'd like to drive the Lambo, but somehow i don't like how it handles. I'd like to drive the audi, but it's too easy and so it's boring. You understand why i can't choose?
Choices, choices, choices. I completely understand:thumbsup: Just make sure you can let me know so I can update the server;)

Thanks. If you change your mind just let me know. So you don't like Spa huh. My favs are Imola, Spa and Monza. Really I love all the F1 tracks for the most part. I miss old Hockenheim:(
Imola is quite entertaining. Monza is one of my favourite... Well i basically live at monza, so how could i not love it. I find spa boring somehow. I also love brands hatch and bathurst. Hockenheim is great for formula cars, like barcelona.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.