AC GT3 @ Portimao Sun 17 Mar 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
A couple of points from a few laps I ran last night. There seem be some aggressive "track cut" notifications in random places. The VR performance on this track is notably lower than on other tracks.

Example: running Spa with a full grid was no problem but running this solo dropped me down by 15+ fps. All settings being equal.

A couple of points from a few laps I ran last night. There seem be some aggressive "track cut" notifications in random places. The VR performance on this track is notably lower than on other tracks.

Example: running Spa with a full grid was no problem but running this solo dropped me down by 15+ fps. All settings being equal.

Yeah already aware of the track cuts, I also had the problem ...I will make the adjustments on the server ...

Not sure why your fps takes such a hit ..we have raced here before with no complaints.

Yeah already aware of the track cuts, I also had the problem ...I will make the adjustments on the server ...

Not sure why your fps takes such a hit ..we have raced here before with no complaints.

I'll do some more testing over the next couple of days to see if I can find what's creating the FPS hit. Visually, there's nothing about the track or layout that would justify such.

I'll do some more testing over the next couple of days to see if I can find what's creating the FPS hit. Visually, there's nothing about the track or layout that would justify such.

I always have to test mod tracks for fps ...this track for me and twenty four AI was not any worse than any other ..around 12 fsp more then a kunos track which is normal ...lets see if anybody else mentions it :thumbsup:

I have a break from my league. Ferrari please. Thanks Craig :thumbsup:
timthumb.php

As it seems that there is not, for some reason,
a love for this great circuit, could I provisionally
ask for a Nissan GT-R gt3 car in the hopes I can
get up the M1 in time for race kick off.
As I do not mind, at all, being at the back, this
gives me a good amount of time to get home.
A NO is easily understood :)

As it seems that there is not, for some reason,
a love for this great circuit, could I provisionally
ask for a Nissan GT-R gt3 car in the hopes I can
get up the M1 in time for race kick off.
As I do not mind, at all, being at the back, this
gives me a good amount of time to get home.
A NO is easily understood :)

It does appear that there is not much love for it ..I wonder why ...welcome aboard m8 :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Forum trophies