AC GT3 @ Okayama - Sun 26Aug18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm gonna join the event a bit late, maybe 5 minutes after the qualification starts due to another commitment. Could you, please, hold my spot for me?

@Maplelicious , I am very sorry for the hit on T1 almost at the end of the race. I lost my braking point and could not slow down on time. Initially I thought it was you closing the door but looking at the replay it was all my fault. Feel pretty bad as we were having a good fight. I ruined your race :(

Terrible first lap. Someone spun in front of me, could not avoid it, got hit by behind and took me an eternity just to put the car back on track and regain in almost last place. Do not know guys, you risk a lot doing those actions on lap 1. Very frustrating.

Last edited:
You drove really well Matt, I harried you for 16 of the "last laps". You never made a mistake.
The last two corners you were leaving me for dead, :( then about 3 or 4 laps from the race end
you were making hardly anything there; We're your tyre going off.!!:)

• Deleted member 231027

@Maplelicious , I am very sorry for the hit on T1 almost at the end of the race. I lost my braking point and could not slow down on time. Initially I thought it was you closing the door but looking at the replay it was all my fault. Feel pretty bad as we were having a good fight. I ruined your race :(

Terrible first lap. Someone spun in front of me, could not avoid it, got hit by behind and took me an eternity just to put the car back on track and regain in almost last place. Do not know guys, you risk a lot doing those actions on lap 1. Very frustrating.
don't worry about it sometimes things like that happen, besides it was an epic overtake
If I had helicorsa working I would have left more space or closed the door earlier. :roflmao:
First lap was a little messy as I was trying to avoid bumping into everyone cause of the same reason, we were right next to each other there :p

Had a troublefree clean race with two battles.
One with a porsche who fought me for 3rd at the start, and another battle with the 110Liters + hard tyres on my own car :D.

In hindsight and after checking the final results, I which I chose the Mediums like @Trebucht and @Chris Down. But I am really doubtful they would last the final 15 laps on the glickenhaus. I was hoping they chose to change tyres in the pitstop, but they also only refueled like me.

Ps: please upload the replays! Mine wasn't saved

..................Ps: please upload the replays! Mine wasn't saved
Agreed! Mine didn't save the first half of the race either, and curious to know what happened with the server, was half way round the last lap in 10th when it just cut back to the pits, no doughnuts!:(:laugh:

You drove really well Matt, I harried you for 16 of the "last laps". You never made a mistake.
The last two corners you were leaving me for dead, :( then about 3 or 4 laps from the race end you were making hardly anything there; We're your tyre going off.!!:)
I was behind you guys just before I had to pit, it was great to watch, and a battle with @Spilskinanka earlier was super-clean fun, thanks Matt, in frustration I went off:roflmao:

@Trebucht I think it was you... 650S came up to lap me just before you pitted, my apologies if I delayed you, was watching the gap between us and thought I timed it OK, watching the replay (the bit it saved!) I should have made it earlier.

Thanks to all for tonight, really enjoyed this track too:D

After like 10 hours uploading on a crappy 3G connection, here's my VR onboard:

@Chris Down that was a cheeky pitlane entry :D :D

Yeah, sorry about that. I got really confused as I rounded the corner, I could have sworn in some other sim the pitlane entry for Okayama is around the corner. Then in my confusion at missing the initial pitlane entry there I neglected to slow down much. Mea culpa.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies