AC GT3 @ Nordschleife - Fri 07Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for getting that taken care of for me. I really appreciate it. I've got you signed up with the Z4. I think you can use ts on a mobile phone just fine, but ts doesn't really take much in the way of resources so you should be able to do it over your pc to make it easier on you, If you have any issues with it, just let us know here in the thread. As you can see, we've got a great group of men that help out all the time.0

One thing you will definitely need to know how to do is a pitstop since it's mandatory. In the pitstop strategy section in you setups screen, when it comes to tires make sure you set a compound that you want the pit crew to put on for you like S,M or H, If you leave it saying no change that means that they will not change the tires. If you wonder about a fuel strategy, I usually do my strategies for an hour race anywhere from 50/50% to an 80/20%, The 80/20% is usually when I just go in and top off my tank and don't change tires if I'm on Medium or Hard tires, BTW, I've never run hard tires because they SUCK:D You should be able to do this race on 2 sets of Soft tires if you choose to go that route. Then I'd do a 50/50% or 55/45%

Richard Dastardly was correct on his numbers for the race. Thank you sir for helping out:thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 52 27.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 33 17.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 37 19.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 5.8%