Monza : Ascari
LeMans: T2, T5
Nurnburging: Chicane
Silverstone: T1, Copse
Spa: EauRouge
RedBullRing: T1, T4, T10
Nordschleife: a lot
BrandsHatch: all

I do not love Nordschleife but I know there are a lot of such corners, however LMAO for Brands Hatch. I'd just save the U turn after the first corner (I think it's called Druids)

hi! Do I need all the DLC to race?

I think that you wouldn't be able to see the other opponents' cars, and as such I believe that the server won't event allow you to connect (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Have a look on Steam or even better other sites (don't know if I can link or name them, there are some like the one that I bought from, that are definitely legal) that usually have offers on codes that you can redeem in the Steam platform; getting all the needed DLCs for GT3 racing may be cheaper than you'd think.

Why has every track a few corners that needs praying to survive it?:
Zandvoort T9/10 Marlboro, Renault
Monza : Ascari
LeMans: T2, T5
Nurnburging: Chicane
Silverstone: T1, Copse
Spa: EauRouge
RedBullRing: T1, T4, T10
Nordschleife: a lot
BrandsHatch: all

Aren't you one of the fast guys? :O_o:

hi! Do I need all the DLC to race?
I think that you wouldn't be able to see the other opponents' cars, and as such I believe that the server won't event allow you to connect (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Have a look on Steam or even better other sites (don't know if I can link or name them, there are some like the one that I bought from, that are definitely legal) that usually have offers on codes that you can redeem in the Steam platform; getting all the needed DLCs for GT3 racing may be cheaper than you'd think.
For assetto corsa you need all dlc's that are used for the race.
If you don't have them, the server won't allow you to connect.

Which dlc's you need for the gt3 races are listed in the first post behind each listed car.

Please don't buy keys from "shady" websites with clearly too low prices. Most of these are possible due to credit card fraud.

There's no problem with "good" websites that offer the keys for "a bit less" as these mostly come from steam sales or buying bigger bunches of keys.

At least that's my knowledge about all this.
If the dlc costs 7€ on steam, 4€ is a probably legal price. 0,99€ is probably shady...

Which dlc's you need for the gt3 races are listed in the first post behind each listed car.

Please don't buy keys from "shady" websites with clearly too low prices. Most of these are possible due to credit card fraud.

There's no problem with "good" websites that offer the keys for "a bit less" a
If the dlc costs 7€ on steam, 4€ is a probably legal price. 0,99€ is probably shady...

That's what I meant :) or possibly check is the site is legit / trustworthy before buying.

Oh I wish, but no. I consider myself as a midfielder. My laptimes are in general about 2 s slower than the fast guys. On a good day I finish in the top ten but definitely not on Brands, even if there are less than 10 participants.

I'm sure it won't be long before you can beat Enzo, and change your moniker to the Flying Dutchman - as opposed to the 'sloppy' Englishman ;) :laugh::p.

download.jpg

There's a rumour going around Ernie that Enzo is beatable.

I'm sure it won't be long before you can beat Enzo, and change your moniker to the Flying Dutchman - as opposed to the 'sloppy' Englishman ;) :laugh::p.
Very nice of you to think so but if I had any illusions of beating Enzo they are smashed recently when I practiced quite some time on the Nordschleife with DTM cars and Enzo was in his second lap 15s faster. He even was on average 0.4 s/lap faster than Alonso in 220laps in the virtual 24Daytona races a week ago (yes the real Fernando).

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea