AC GT3 @ Monza - Sunday 12th September 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That's correct. I was trying Imola for some future events :D . And of course I'm getting olde
I'll quote myself for the "pump 'em up" :p
btw, you somehow put your "online name" in "quotation marks", so we all see your driver name with.. well... "quotation marks" :roflmao: :roflmao:
I know, how the hell did that happen. Will have to remove them although kind of makes me look very distinguished don't you think :roflmao: :roflmao:

I was running 1/2 which I know is high for Monza in the Mac. But I was being overtaken everywhere.

You could try some speed traps with the same setup and compare them to your replay. I'd check the pedals app or sidekick in the replay too. Could well have been a sticking brake or throttle.

I had an issue with my own throttle only going to 80-90% recently. Had to give it a clean. Clutch is starting to stick open the odd time now. Was able to mostly sort that with a deadzone.

@RasmusP The pedal app bug only applies to other car on your replay, not your own?

Last edited:
For this race, I don't have the replay bug and at least for a few cars, including George's, the throttle looks correctly!
However the throttle definitely has a little issue I think:

1631606117303.png

A few meters later:
1631606144250.png

And another few meters later:
1631606164244.png

It's subtle, but the throttle definitely goes from 99-100% a little bit down to like 95-98%.
It's happening throughout all laps.

I was running 1/2 which I know is high for Monza in the Mac. But I was being overtaken everywhere.
Although you really need to have a look at your throttle input, your top speed didn't look unusually bad.
Bart was going 270 km/h down the main straight, you were going about 267 km/h.
That might be down to either setup or your throttle issue.

The McLaren is just really slow at Monza and lots of people either put 0 wing in their cars or just had faster cars. Lots of Nissans. They have McLarens for breakfast around Monza, sadly...

Anyway, here's Pattrick's throttle:
1631606556053.png

Here's another fluctuation of your throttle:
Exit of Ascari
1631606615277.png

1631606636803.png

1631606689146.png

@RasmusP The pedal app bug only applies to other car on your replay, not your own?
The binary brake trace only happens for other cars, yes. I'm not sure right now about the throttle... I'll try to check!

For this race, I don't have the replay bug and at least for a few cars, including George's, the throttle looks correctly!
However the throttle definitely has a little issue I think:

View attachment 502847

A few meters later:
View attachment 502848

And another few meters later:
View attachment 502849

It's subtle, but the throttle definitely goes from 99-100% a little bit down to like 95-98%.
It's happening throughout all laps.

Although you really need to have a look at your throttle input, your top speed didn't look unusually bad.
Bart was going 270 km/h down the main straight, you were going about 267 km/h.
That might be down to either setup or your throttle issue.

The McLaren is just really slow at Monza and lots of people either put 0 wing in their cars or just had faster cars. Lots of Nissans. They have McLarens for breakfast around Monza, sadly...

Anyway, here's Pattrick's throttle:
View attachment 502858

Here's another fluctuation of your throttle:
Exit of Ascari
View attachment 502860
View attachment 502861
View attachment 502862

The binary brake trace only happens for other cars, yes. I'm not sure right now about the throttle... I'll try to check!
Hi Rasmus,

I would like to express my thanks for all this help to our participants. Your knowledge and skills are impressive and I want to thank you for that. You really make a great contribution to our community :thumbsup: !

@Interslice
I just saw that we races at 26°c air and 32°c road at Monza.
Spa and Zandvoort had the usual 20/26°c. Are you going to change it according to the climate?
Helping Logan with the Porsche, this little change turns out to be quite crucial :geek:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back