GT3 GEN 1 class complete skinpack (all 5cars)

Skins GT3 GEN 1 class complete skinpack (all 5cars) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Emà!!! submitted a new resource:

GT3 class complete skinpack (all 4 cars) - GT3 BMW Porsche Mercedes Mclaren

Complete skinpack for all 3 cars of GT3 Class, Bmw M6, Mercedes AMG, Porsche GT3r and Mclaren 720s.
The liveries are real life inspired, not 100% accurate (some liveries are similar to gte cars, but i liked it ;) ).
I just wanted to give a more realistic look to this class.
Fanatec GT Challenge numberplate with AMS2 logo are also present on all cars.

VERY IMPORTANT:
I made from scratch most of these liveries, but for some of them (maybe 4 or 5 between Mercedes anc Mclaren) i...

Read more about this resource...

Hi ema, can you please change 'GTLM' stickers on the 911 to the more accurate 'GTD', otherwise the pack is perfect.

1652023458484.png

Just downloaded this pack and the accompanying GT4 pack. I'm having an issue where only about half of the liveries are showing in game. For example, the 911 has a total of 10 liveries but I'm only seeing 6 of them. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this issue? Is it a by-product of the v1.4 changes? Any help is appreciated.

Just downloaded this pack and the accompanying GT4 pack. I'm having an issue where only about half of the liveries are showing in game. For example, the 911 has a total of 10 liveries but I'm only seeing 6 of them. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this issue? Is it a by-product of the v1.4 changes? Any help is appreciated.
Since latest updates, there are only 26 vehicle spots for GT3.

Emà!!! updated GT3 class complete skinpack (all 4 cars) with a new update entry:

GT3 GEN 1 class complete skinpack (all 5cars)

Complete skinpack for all 5 cars of GT3 GEN 1 Class, Bmw M6, Mercedes AMG, Porsche GT3r, Nissan GTR and Mclaren 720s.
The liveries are real life inspired, not 100% accurate (some liveries are similar to gte cars, but i liked it ;) ).
Fanatec GT Challenge numberplate with AMS2 logo and Reiza style preview are also present on all cars.
For the Nissan, released by Reiza after my 1.0 skinpack, i left their original liveries that looks already good, only adding my numberplate.
I also add...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes