AC GT2 @ Spa - Wednesday January 13th 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thank you everyone for a nice race :)
That was intense qualy, enjoyed every second of the entire event :)
On beginning of race I hope I didn't defend too agressively on you guys with softs?? I had a small concern how my tyres were to last because of T1 bump and damage to wing. So decided to try and hold you back for a while :whistling: Went well at the end :) Was nice to get some time with GT2 for a long time...

See you again soon... :thumbsup:

No Rami, it was totally fine in my mind! It's called racing for a reason :D Actually I thought you were very polite when we finally managed to try overtaking you. Really enjoyed the early part of the race too, as it's always such a pleasure to drive in tight group with guys who know what they are doing!

Everybody raced extremely well today, accidents happen surely but that's normal.

After the race I thought how fun it would have been to do another one, would have wanted to know how the mediums are through such distance. Still, I'm happy I took the softs as I got plenty of action, and the whole race was very enjoyable because of that :)

MAybe I should have tried to do at least one pit stop before the race though, as it was kind of sad when I couldn't figure out for a few seconds where to pick new tires :x3:

No Rami, it was totally fine in my mind! It's called racing for a reason :D Actually I thought you were very polite when we finally managed to try overtaking you.

There really is no point in trying to hold guys with different strategy, and clearly faster, too long behind. :) That usually just ends up with frustration and wreckage :roflmao:

But nice racing by you guys :thumbsup: Hope you would have gotten mediums too, would have been nice fight :)

i had to quit because i had enormous ping (even 900).i hope i didn't ruin anybody's race because of lag.

and sorry Leandro Alonso for that kick, it was mainly because of ping.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 5.7%