- Apr 1, 2011
Friday night is GT Night!
The GT2 class descends on the Italian speed-drome where V-Max is everything! Invite your friends by tagging them with the '@' and see if you're up for the challenge!
- If you can't book in time please make sure you sign out before 19:00 AEST.
- Password is sent via TeamSpeak.
- Minimum number of sign ups required for event to go ahead: 8
- TC /ABS: Factory | Stability Control: OFF | Damage: 100% | Penalties: ON
- BMW M3 GT2
- Ferrari 458 GT2
- Corvette C7.R GTLM
- Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus P4/5
Booking: 20:00 AEST (30 mins)
Practice: 20:30 AEST (30 mins)
Qualifying: 21:00 AEST (15 mins)
Race: 21:15 AEST (30 laps)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins. FUN IS KING!
- Chris Stacey - Corvette C7.R GTLM
- Evan Spall - Ferrari 458 GT2
- Jamie Pyatt - BMW M3 GT2 (Pre-Booked)
- Jeremy Talbot - Ferrari 458 GT2
- Michael McIver - Ferrari 458 GT2 (Pre-Booked)
- Ashley Cowan - BMW M3 GT2
- Jack Trooper - BMW M3 GT2
- Sun Levi - Corvette C7.R GTLM
- Nick Milton - BMW M3 GT2
- Tony Binelli (Sniper) - BMW M3 GT2
- Justin Talent - Ferrari 458 GT2
- Ben Dowel (Renz_) - Corvette C7.R GTLM
- Alex Warner - BMW M3 GT2
- David Armstrong
- Michael Young - Corvette C7.R GTLM