AC GT2/3 @ Le Mans - Thursday 16th June 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I hope to not have again the CPU occupancy issue that happened with this track at the beginning last week's race.
Anyway, if I'll see heavy fps drops during practice and qualify, I'll skip the race for the safety of the other racers.
Hopefully next week I'll assemble a new PC.

There he is !
Glad to see you around! :D
Now, seeing the grid, i don't mind to drive a GT2, if you share my feelings?:whistling:

Yes, league ended so here I am again:).

About that car choise. I think I'll stick with Audi. I have driven last six months only with Audi so every other car feels absolutely horrendous to drive:D. And I think I'm faster with Audi than some GT2 car at the moment:whistling:. But you can take GT2 car if you want.

So @Tobias Röhner Audi it is.

Yes, league ended so here I am again:).

About that car choise. I think I'll stick with Audi. I have driven last six months only with Audi so every other car feels absolutely horrendous to drive:D. And I think I'm faster with Audi than some GT2 car at the moment:whistling:. But you can take GT2 car if you want.

So @Tobias Röhner Audi it is.
The R8 is called LMS after all.

Out of curiosity. How much faster GT2 cars are nowadays with these new physics than GT3?

Last edited:
13443233_10154132481948820_2231305776354926949_o.jpg

Fantastic image from Ford, just like in 1966. High-res too if you like for a wallpaper.

Hey there, soon i'd like to become part of this series. Could you provide another payment method other than paypal please? I'm im Turkey and paypal recently stopped operating here...

Out of curiosity. How much faster GT2 cars are nowadays with these new physics than GT3?

Nice to see you back.
Did a few laps around with the 458 (soft) and the Huracan (medium). Times are quite close....
Will depend on t°...

@Rami , as you wish... but don't rest on your laurels too long... :whistling::D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes