AMS2 GT1 (3x 20m sprint) @Montreal 1988 => Thursday September 1st

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Hi guys. We are building a decent grid again with the GT1 class. To prevent any hickups before we start some guidance:
- please join us in the RD Discord - AMS2 channel on Discord. This way, if anythings goes wrong, we can discuss and offer solutions. Not a member yet? Join hre: https://discord.com/invite/W45nBrQ;
- Watching newly leased cars drive in front off you isnt the prettiest thing. Remember to load the skins provided in the first posting so we can see your screamy racing skins;
- remember to be a gentleman driver. Especialy T1 and T2 in lap 1 can be difficult if you think the race is one there.
- setups are fixed. So come in and drive!

I just found it totally frustrating, it was like driving on ice, I do not know what AMS2 is up too, or it is just this circuit. I have driven real cars on slicks, this is nothing like I would expect from a slick driven car, the tyres had no edge to them, just loads of forever sliding and slipping about.
All credit to those who can go at least much further than me to mastering this car circuit combination?
SPA was not like this, or perhaps it is the new update, who knows.

SPA was not like this, or perhaps it is the new update, who knows.
I thought we were already on the updated version for Spa, but I have had problems like this in the past when using a car which has had the setup changed at some point (even just fuel) and then an update has come along. Usually for me, resetting to the default setup sorts it out.

May I have some ABS and TC please? I did a few practice runs earlier today, but didn’t have as many off track adventures as I did this evening. I couldn’t string more than 2 laps together, either too much/too little gas and brake

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 145 86.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 14.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 21 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 50 29.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 59 35.1%