ACC GT World Challenge Europe @ Weathertech ®️ Raceway Laguna Seca - Saturday 4th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
@oscarfaraday
When i join in for the practice session for the event I'm racing in, i always practice pit stops too. The entry and the limiter signs are always different from track to track. Just drive out from the pits, do a lap, and straight into the pits again. Just like doing laps, but with a pit-drive through every lap. Just a tip :)

Pit entry and exit isn't really an issue for me. I still lose so much time parking it in the pit space. It always takes forever for them to lift the car and start the pit stop. Any tips?
It says you have to stop the engine: do you guys cut the ignition?

Pit entry and exit isn't really an issue for me. I still lose so much time parking it in the pit space. It always takes forever for them to lift the car and start the pit stop. Any tips?
It says you have to stop the engine: do you guys cut the ignition?
Hello Denis, I saw somewhere Aris explaining the technique so that you park at right spot using the "thingy" that the mechanic holds in front of the car. It has those lines so you can memorize at which "line" you have to park for the perfect pit-stop... Of course each car and each self will have a different "perfect line" depending ond the height of the car and your specific seating position.
Hope this helps ;)
Good luck and see you on track
Cheers

Thanks guys! I've seen this video before. :D

The thing is, the 4th line (the line at which the car is theoretically ideally positioned) only appears when the 'virtual' board (with the 4 flashing arrows) has disappeared. So there really is no way of telling where to stop up until the point where it might be too late already.

Well, I'll have to practice some more I guess. :) And perhaps eliminate the pit markers, that might do the trick.

Thanks guys! I've seen this video before. :D

The thing is, the 4th line (the line at which the car is theoretically ideally positioned) only appears when the 'virtual' board (with the 4 flashing arrows) has disappeared. So there really is no way of telling where to stop up until the point where it might be too late already.

Well, I'll have to practice some more I guess. :) And perhaps eliminate the pit markers, that might do the trick.
Hi again. You can remove virtual board (in graphics options I think) and practice only with the "real" one.

Don't know if thats the right place but question to our hosts @Ricoow, @Daniel Monteiro, @Paul Glover: The game has come a long way now and with the great full fields we have at the moment, wouldn't it be worth trying another team driver change experiment? They were always great fun and might not be as bugged anymore

OTCR team is in for a real endurance test with driver swaps. If you guys from RD need help with the json files I can support...
We have this as a target but it is not easy for a small group like us (30-40 drivers) to create a decent race with 20-30 teams so I recon this could be a good occasion.
@Traction1 I tag you just that you know ;-)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 141 86.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 15.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 20 12.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 50 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 58 35.4%