ACC GT World Challenge Europe @ Paul Ricard - Saturday 28th March 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Great coverage @Ricoow! Exited to see the broadcasting tool you're working on. Sounds great.

Also great to see how close the midfield was as the guys I was fighting at the beginning finished in the top 10 and a couple issues pushed me all the way down to 20th.

Great coverage @Ricoow! Exited to see the broadcasting tool you're working on. Sounds great.

Also great to see how close the midfield was as the guys I was fighting at the beginning finished in the top 10 and a couple issues pushed me all the way down to 20th.
I'll do a quick preview during my next race event stream ;) Its not usable as of yet but I can show some first impressions

@Michael Rudolf, I was wondering if there was any contact. I didn't had collision warning nor in the ffb, but you're never 100% sure. I guess I did lie down too much on the radar. After my initial brake, your disapear until the apex where you came back in the radar. I should probably have left more room for you.
Sorry for making you race so difficult. :redface:
No worries! Wasn't a smart move trying to hold against you in that corner, especially since my plan actually was going as long as possible and try to do a short pit stop with no tyre change and just a bit refuel. Should have just found a spot in the grid where I can do my best pace with full fuel and see where I could end up.

The real "highlight" of my race after the Mistral straight...thankfully I survived...6 feet / 2 meters apart people...come on!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Screenshot 2020-03-29 14.47.54.jpg

I had a lot of fun on a track I don't really care for all that much. Finished well down the order, but found a few guys to swap places back and forth with. Also managed to sneak in a couple of PB laps - that just means my hot lap discipline ain't so great :thumbsdown:, but still good to see :thumbsup:. Looking forward to the next outing.

Really tough debut race with ACC. I spent the afternoon familiarising myself with the controls and feel of the car (i picked the Aston as it was Jonny Adam's car:)) but couldn't find those last few tenths of pace to mix it at the front. In the opening couple of laps, i got battered quite a bit, but there was some close racing thereafter. I found it difficult to keep the car under control and got a few cut warnings (including a couple as a result of avoiding incidents) which resulted in two drive throughs. Towards the end of the race my neck was killing me, so i elected to pit for fresh tyres and have a rest. Finished the race and got some good experience, so will hopefully be a bit better for the next one when I've figured out setups etc.

Cheers all.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies