ACC GT World Challenge Europe @ Hungaroring - Saturday 21st March 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

I like this new Paul...but...does that also mean that old Paul is dead? ;)

7f37bb72e13f93bbaef4575dd4d284a7.gif

Sign me up please! I hope I will figure out the strategy by then. It will be my first long race in ACC. I would also love to stream the race on my channel if that's ok.

You're in!

Regarding streaming, best to stream without broadcasting team speak as you need to get permission from all taking part. Post here asking if anyone has any objections, if no one says no then proceed.

Internet won't be installed until Tuesday (if this is still on, given the Corona measures that are being taken). If there's a livestream, I'll end up watching that. Good race y'all!

It will still be on, only if I get it will the event possibly not go ahead. But we have other staff who can step in. Thanks for letting me know

Last edited:
I would like to take part but I moved and my interwebz is on the fritz right now. I should have it up by saturday but ...

Would it be possible for me to show on saturday and take an empty spot if one comes up?

You're in!

Regarding streaming, best to stream without broadcasting team speak as you need to get permission from all taking part. Post here asking if anyone has any objections, if no one says no then proceed.
@Peter Roche Racing I'd suggest you ask on TeamSpeak before the race, lots of us might miss the message in this chat. I personally have no problem with streaming the chat.

I would like to take part but I moved and my interwebz is on the fritz right now. I should have it up by saturday but ...

Would it be possible for me to show on saturday and take an empty spot if one comes up?

Sure thing, if there is a spot when qualifying starts you are most welcome.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.