AMS2 GT Open Class @ Snetterton, Thursday 29th September 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Check your replay for any incident and report it to the proper channels.

Q1
20220929201005_1.jpg
R1
20220929203809_1.jpg
Q2
20220929205513_1.jpg

that's it for me racing on thurs. when people do the kind of s**t that put me off I'm not interested in that kind of competition.
Ah, that really sad to hear chap. Do you have a replay still? There isn't anyone who was racing that I would consider a deliberate wrecker, so I'd be really surprised if it was anything but misjudgment. I know that's little consolation, but it would be a shame to lose you

Mostly spent R1 learning the track's foibles, especially the left/right after the bridge. R2 was a lot more interesting, although I was totally mugged by @RevSome, @ErikBakker and @Lloyd Johnston in the first few corners :D Fortunately it then settled into some close battling between the four of us for quite a few laps before errors started to creep in. I think all of us messed up into the one after the bridge at some point, but we had some great scrapes through almost the whole race and it was brilliant fun! Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

Ah, that really sad to hear chap. Do you have a replay still? There isn't anyone who was racing that I would consider a deliberate wrecker, so I'd be really surprised if it was anything but misjudgment. I know that's little consolation, but it would be a shame to lose you
I agree, we dont have any drivers who would take you out on purpose. More likely loss of control as this track was tricky and caught everyone out at some point I think.

Ai sad to hear. I have the same experience as everyone else. Everyone tries to drive clean, safe and with respect.
Was it the incident with the blue flags in race one?

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 58.8%