GT Legends: VW Scirocco Summer Series

Silly question. Is there a direct link or post for this series on our GTL forum because I can only find things going through using the conversation links in my inbox/Alerts? I have searched but can't find anything in the league or club races so I'm missing something.

Regarding the race format...............please excuse my impudence as a newbie an all but.......do we really need a 20min praccy session between the 1st and 2nd races? Us oldies are glad of the opportunity to have a comfort break, but 20 mins? I could easily manage to do what I need to do in 10.

You do get to go out on track and maybe make some adjustments in the 20 mins if needed,
As this is the first race also I have left enough time for any problems that may arise from getting started. These events are run under our club rules, So people may just turn up on the night, and id rather have them go out for a lap or 2 before we start...Also I have a time slot to fit the race's into, when I find every thing is running smoothly I can adjust accordingly maybe even add a few more laps. :)

You do get to go out on track and maybe make some adjustments in the 20 mins if needed,
As this is the first race also I have left enough time for any problems that may arise from getting started. These events are run under our club rules, So people may just turn up on the night, and id rather have them go out for a lap or 2 before we start...Also I have a time slot to fit the race's into, when I find every thing is running smoothly I can adjust accordingly maybe even add a few more laps. :)

Agree Rupe gives us time to fix any issues, aint broke don't fix it ;)

Hiroshi Awazu Hello, yes of course you can join, its a series and these events can be joined just like a club event . The series is a number of events on pre posted set of tracks with the same car.
This is like a first step in joining a league.. You can just sign up for the second race if your times dont quite fit...
these are the cars liveries you can choose from when joining on a individual night..
#53 #176 #720 #109 #969 #550 #384 #105 #936 Skins can be viewed HERE

See you on TRACK :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back