Resource icon

Apps GSSP (Glen Sheil Spawn Picker) v0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi and thanks for your work !
Saddly I've put the files in the app directory (as I always do with AC apps), I activate it in CM under "settings/assetto corsa", but cannot find it in the list under "settings/app section of custom manager".
And it doesnt appear in app list when I drive.

Any idea?

Hi and thanks for your work !
Saddly I've put the files in the app directory (as I always do with AC apps), I activate it in CM under "settings/assetto corsa", but cannot find it in the list under "settings/app section of custom manager".
And it doesnt appear in app list when I drive.

Any idea?

Hey, if you're running CSP version 0.1.69 or newer with the new interface, you should be able to click "all apps" at the top and "GSSP" would be under your app.
If you're running older versions it should be in the side bar.

Alternatively, see if you have enabled python app in content manager as it's a python script.

Hope it helps :)

Well I can't see it because it doesn't even appear into custom manager app settings.
I ve selected it in CM / under assetto corsa settings, I then should be able to see it into the "apps" section of CM, but it doesnt show up there.

I don't know how does this app work. I click on several location, but nothing happens
i did try with Restart session, Back to Pits, Exit and Load Glen Sheil again in CM, but always drop the car to the same place
Could you show us a video about its usage?

hello, ive downloaded GSSP but dont know exactly how to install it or configure it to be able to use in game. i also dont know what to expect like do i select the spawn in the menu or once im in the map? thanks in advance :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.