GSC - F1 2010 – realistic AI names and abilities MOD! Is it needed?

I really enjoyed GSC very much, especially F1 Reiza DLC, but after a couple of days I thought that in order to have even more fun, it would be nice to make this DLC a bit better by adding all the names, skins, driver’s abilities and proper car speeds to the game! I’ve already done a lot and my result seems to be quite good. It makes the whole f1 (DLC) experience much better. Now, just an example, Sebastian Vettel has his name in the game, his own hi-res (skin only) car, and of course his abilities and he is the fastest driver on the track, but might sometimes be beaten by Hamilton, Button or Fernando Alonso… etc.

Here is a link to the mod in it's current state (2 teams not added yet), this is my link not the modder's.

Please read the read_me file in the archive.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21196552/GSC-F1 2010-MOD.zip

Please excuse my ignorance, but I am looking at purchasing game stock car since I have heard brilliant things about it all over this forum.

I am however a huge fan of F1, is this a mod that can add F1 teams to the game?

Thanks in advance
Rich

Yes it does add F1 Teams to GSC, but you also have to download the free DLC from Reiza first.

Here is a link to the DLC page, on that page you will see Formula Reiza, this is essentially Formula 1 2010 (No KERS or DRS), and no F1 Team names/drivers :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/game-stock-car-free-dlcs-links.44572/

This mod in this thread adds real F1 teams/colours to Formula Reiza, except that currently Williams and Lotus are missing. Quarra933 hopes to add these teams next month at some time ....... he is too busy at the moment to do it now.

PS You will also want to download the extra free tracks, Formula 3 cars, and Formula Classic cars. They are all on that paged linked to above. F1 Classic is Formula 1 cars from around the year 1988. They are great to drive, and sound good too :)

Ok im stuck. My normal installl is GSC, 1.7 patch, the DLC, Spotter, Data aquisition and rfdynHUD. Whenever i install this F1 mod it crashes when i go to the garage. If i remove the rfdynHUD plugin it works fine but obviously i get no dynamic HUD.

does anyone have any ideas on what im doing wrong?

Maybe there is just a conflict from running several plugins? I have the same plugins running, but have not tried the F1 mod for any length of time, but I have had several crashes to desktop in Formula Classic, and only since installing the rfactor DAQ, which was the third plugin I installed. I have removed it to see if that cures the problem, as I'd rather have the spotter and DynHUD working - if I have to sacrifice one of them I hope it's the DAq. I've just run 20 laps without a crash, I'll test more tomorrow and see if it continues to be stable without the data Acq plugin. Maybe it's a choice between DynHUD and rFDAQ?
It's a shame as I have finally got my 1985 F_Classic season running as I want it, with formation lap & standing starts, and edited performance & reliability, and it's great racing, so I need the game to be stable now for Prac + Qual + full length races!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Forum trophies