AC Group C @ Mugello - Sat 02Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Where is the demonic car and its belgian master?
@Geof you and Satan's Spawn have been summoned:D
gifs_12.gif

Last edited:
@Geof you and Satan's Spawn have been summoned:D
gifs_12.gif

Not sure to be around for this one, and the team manager thinks there's way too much corners to engage the car on that one... :whistling:
But, pls, if you can still put me on the reserve list... I'm gonna try to convince them.
Thx Lord Master!

Ps: that's pretty much what you see on the mirrors, so, quite accurate picture.:D

Not sure to be around for this one, and the team manager thinks there's way too much corners to engage the car on that one... :whistling:
But, pls, if you can still put me on the reserve list... I'm gonna try to convince them.
Thx Lord Master!

Ps: that's pretty much what you see on the mirrors, so, quite accurate picture.:D
Will do. You want a screaming banshee instead?

So we say Long Tail and Germans say langheck? Only when I split "lang and heck" in the translator do I get Long Tail. I'm afraid my German vocabulary isn't growing:(

You can say "Langheck" (long tail) or "langes Heck" (long tail).

American English uses of the German term for "Langheck" when using "langes Heck" would be for example:

Den langes Heck,
Das langen Heck,
Die langer Heck,
Der lange Heck

(all of which are of course completely wrong but you would surely look great in a bar conversation, flashing some German knowledge, hence memorize them)

You can say "Langheck" (long tail) or "langes Heck" (long tail).

American English uses of the German term for "Langheck" when using "langes Heck" would be for example:

Den langes Heck,
Das langen Heck,
Die langer Heck,
Der lange Heck

(all of which are of course completely wrong but you would surely look great in a bar conversation, flashing some German knowledge, hence memorize them)
Oh I would love to impress some of your fair bar maidens:D

… well I do … but I am afraid in German we rather use the word "Heck" as in "Langheck" (hence LH) instead of "Schwanz" in this context.

We would use your wording only if we had a few drinks too many already and would refer to the thing @InsaneOzzie straps on his forehead every time we hear him complaining about Kunos' ridiculous grass physics ;-)

View attachment 253645

… just look at his intense gaze in this shot taken directly from his webshop (I family-friendly'd his NSFW advert for you)!
THAT's the "T1-disaster-waiting-to-happen-gaze" right there!

Lets hope he shows up and slice and dice him!!! Maybe even The Birdman @Allan Ramsbottom feels he needs to spend a bit of time with the men he loves most!
Lies lies and more lies spilling forth from the mouth of the Germese dildo making strap-on king of the world, we Aussies are more refined than to have a "webshop" we're more for the "bricks & mortar" approach, that way you can see & feel the merchandise before buying. And curiously, whats with all the cats?
All toys supplied factory direct by @Dirk Steffen sex toy emporium, China.

The good thing about these Saturday races is they are always at 3:00p.m. US time even if it has an EU tag on it. That's the way we designed it;) So does this mean you would like to race with us?
I joined once for a race with the DRM mod for AC, but it was in the evening (US time), 3:00pm eastern is 3:00 am for me..

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.