AMS2 Group C @ Fontana Roadcourse, Tuesday 29th August 2023

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

Redvaliant

AMS2 Club Staff
Staff
Premium
rd-race11-1-jpg.552185

This Tuesday we see out August with the Group C bruisers at the twists and turns of the Fontana roadcourse, where high speed banking gives way to a tricky, cone strewn infield track that should prove a test for all the cars.

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our premium members.

ss143956RD.jpg

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #3 Tuesday Race Club
Server Password: PM will be sent on signup.
Server Settings: X2 fuel, X2 tyre wear, light cloud
Setups: Open
Assists: Factory Defaults. Auto Clutch
Track: Fontana SCC (Auto Club Speedway Road Course)
Cars: Group C: Porsche 962, Corvette GTP, Nissan R89C, Sauber-Mercedes C9

Group C Liveries

ss143453-2-jpg.688046

Sauber C9
Porsche 962
Corvette
Various Skins

Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules

Race 1.
Practice:
18:30 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:00 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 19:15 UTC (23 minutes)
Lobby Break
Race 2.
Qualifying:
19:45 UTC (10 minutes)
Race: 19:55 UTC (23 minutes)

ss151528.jpg

Entry List
  1. Redvaliant
  2. GeekyDeaks
  3. Eric S
  4. rssp78
  5. Bob Luneski
  6. Bas Kriesels
  7. RockRacing77
  8. Lloyd Johnston
  9. Free Spot
  10. Free Spot
  11. Free Spot
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot

Last edited:
Hi! I am quite new here and also in Automobilista 2, and i am loving it. Could i join only Race 2? I cannot be free by the time you do the first race.

Hi! I am quite new here and also in Automobilista 2, and i am loving it. Could i join only Race 2? I cannot be free by the time you do the first race.
Hi, yeah that's no problem. But first you need to add your name to your profile as it's a requirement for the RD races, and is only visible to your fellow premium members.
User Real name field.png

Sure, I read the rules just after posting. Thanks!. Well I will try to get on time and go to the session, at least to know you, the system and have some nice time. If I cannot get on time I will try to join a following session, I am loving Automobilista 2 and it is difficult to find where to race and meet people. Thanks in advance!

That's cool. PW sent. Join us on Discord - you don't need to talk but it helps to be able to hear any server or race info we need to share.
Click on settings and go to Voice & Video. Here you can adjust your volumes and click push to talk.
View attachment 617128
Also, you can adjust the indiviual levels for all connected users with a right click. It helps if someone is too loud or too quiet.
View attachment 617129
Also, in the activity settings (first image, lower table) there is an overlay function that will display all users on the monitor screen. It's helpful to see who is talking.

Sure, I read the rules just after posting. Thanks!. Well I will try to get on time and go to the session, at least to know you, the system and have some nice time. If I cannot get on time I will try to join a following session, I am loving Automobilista 2 and it is difficult to find where to race and meet people. Thanks in advance!
Roberto, you are at the right place. We all started the same, looking for a place to race with clean racing and friendly and respectful atmosphere. It doesn't matter if you are fast if slow, we have the whole range in this group :)

Sorry folks I didn't make it on time today, but i will join one of the following sessions for sure. I was excited to have my first one here today and I tried but it was impossible to connect on time.

Those were nice races guys. These cars are great went for the sweet steering Porsche but the lake of straight line speed was just to much , seconde race choose the vette was surprisingly easy on this track also. But the sauber was just to fast as was the Nissan, luckily those trucks love there fuel:). (Dan sorry for 'the braking on race 1 but my tires were completely gone. Didn't mean to braketest you there).

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.