group b rally mod

Hi people just wondering what peoples thoughts of this mod are,just been playing it and the acceleration on the cars is insain!! Best rally cars ever built in my opinion

wont pats and the carrera cup need to be updated to 1.25 new tyre physics ?
I wouldnt hold your breath Dan, Renato does the tyres and RSV has a massive backlog of graphics upgrades. That's why conversions that are worth having are few and far between. I have tried just about everyone I could find and there maybe 10 conversions and mods that I have installed in total that get anywhere near to Reiza's. When I did the British Sports Racer conversion that maybe took 15-20hrs of trial and error to get the physics and tyres right. Unless Patrick has done the mod or some of my conversions I would leave well alone and just enjoy Reiza's fantastic content.

Hi I've just installed thePeyregrosse track and it stops about 2 thirds of the way loading bar and just crashes my game ,can anyone help as I want this track
Had a few minutes to take a peak at the mods. Tried Peyregrosse and yes it did pause for a while 3/4 of the way (thought it hanged), but a little while later, it went full and loaded.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.