AMS2 Group As @ Nurburgring GP, Tuesday 8th Febuary 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Nice one Denis. I don't know if it's quicker with these cars if you use paddles. For me, a clutch is still needed if using paddles as I have it set to authentic and auto clutch off. Still, horses for courses because using the H gate with these is just pure niceness!

Hello guys not sure I can make it tomorrow, Id like to, but RL has priority... lets see, hope I can because its a great combo on an (ever) great sim... One question if anyone here can help. I wouldnt want to use the padle shifters on these cars, but also not very confident to use H-pattern in-race (use it every day but not racing ehehe...) . How can I use the sequential-shifters? I have them assigned but on track they simply dont work... padle and H-pattern do, but seq. dont... What am I doing wrong?
Thxs in advance.
Cheers

Welcome Jose.
if you want to use a sequential shifter, you need to set up a dedicated wheel setting under Custom in the calibration set up menu. At least that's what I did to have paddles, H pattern and sequential in game. The game defaults to paddles as its sequential mode, so just create a new contoller profile that only has sequential assigments for up/down. Note this means not using the default profile for your wheel. So - Custom - then assign all your inputs, buttons etc, then calibrate. You have 5 different profiles to use, so make one of them Sequential, and you are good to go. I'll add you as a maybe. Cheers, Daniel

Last edited:
Welcome Jose.
if you want to use a sequential shifter, you need to set up a dedicated wheel setting under Custom in the calibration set up menu. At least that's what I did to have paddles, H pattern and sequential in game. The game defaults to paddles as it's sequential mode, so just create a new contoller profile that only has sequential assigments for up/down. Note this means not using the default profile for your wheel. So - Custom - then assign all your inputs, buttons etc, then calibrate. You have 5 different profiles to use, so make one of them Sequential, and you are good to go. I'll add you as a maybe. Cheers, Daniel
Will do Daniel, thank you very much!

Welcome Jose.
if you want to use a sequential shifter, you need to set up a dedicated wheel setting under Custom in the calibration set up menu. At least that's what I did to have paddles, H pattern and sequential in game. The game defaults to paddles as its sequential mode, so just create a new contoller profile that only has sequential assigments for up/down. Note this means not using the default profile for your wheel. So - Custom - then assign all your inputs, buttons etc, then calibrate. You have 5 different profiles to use, so make one of them Sequential, and you are good to go. I'll add you as a maybe. Cheers, Daniel
It worked fine Daniel, instead of selecting "Your Wheel" preset, going for a "custom" one just solved it. thanks again. You can put as maybe then, with the BMW please. Cheers

Hey Boys, even though it hits hard and is unforgivable, I have to sign out.
Issues with pedal electronics, will not be able to sort it out today.
I'm sorry!!!
Have a good one...

Cheers Dan

Stick my name down please buddy and I'll do my best to make it. I'll take the beamer to balance things out a bit. H-pattern for me. I have one that doesn't go into gear unless the clutch is in. I can set it to force rev matching too but how much do I wanna slow myself down? :roflmao: ;)
Hi Denis - is that the Pro-Sim shifter with hydraulic lock ? Have been considering for a while but not sure how best to install on my rig

Hi Denis - is that the Pro-Sim shifter with hydraulic lock ? Have been considering for a while but not sure how best to install on my rig
Hello mate. No I was really lucky to get one off a guy from RD. Haven't seen him for ages actually. @Gerzson the shifter is going strong and now that I'm more used to it I love it - took me a while to be competetive with it though. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 138 86.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 20 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.0%