GRID Legends GRID LEGENDS AND FORCE FEEDBACK IN ASPHALT GROUND, HOW FIX IT?

GRID Legends
Hello everyone

In GRID LEGENDS the FORCE FEEDBACK does not generate any effect of the pavement on the steering wheel, it seems that the car is going on a soapy track or on the air because the pavement is not felt. The rest of the effects are very good, such as the crashes, the curbs and the jumps, but the most important thing is missing, which is to feel the type of terrain. In the DIRT series, the ground or terrain or pavement feels very good and the asphalt ground or terrain is distinguished from the gravel or uncovered ground or terrain.

Do you know how fix that de asphalt ground feel in the wheel?

DRTDXBOX

IN SPANISH...

En GRID LEGENDS el FORCE FEEDBACK no genera ningún efecto del pavimento en el volante pareciera que el carro va por una pista de jabón o sobre el aire pues no se siente el pavimento. El resto de efectos son muy buenos como los choques, los pianos y los saltos pero falta lo mas importante que es sentir el tipo de terreno. En la serie DIRT el suelo o terreno o pavimento se siente muy bien y se distingue el suelo o terreno de asfalto del suelo o terreno de grava o destapado.

Alguien sabe como arreglar que se sienta el pavimento en el volante?

DRTDXBOX

Hi. So I have a dbox motion system and played Grid legends for the first time this weekend. I was really disappointed with motion and FFB. I kept struggling to understand how it could be so disappointing given how much I enjoy playing F1 and Dirt Rally 2.0.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back