Graphic Tweaks

Hey everyone,
I have looked around for things you can do to make AssettoCorsa look crisper, I found a few .txt modifications here and there, but I am not sure if they are recent or there have been more improved tweaks around.
Is there a site that has them organised or a sticky somewhere that I have missed? Looking for stuff like more AA etc, not filters. I find natural filter good enough.

@Adam#81
the difference between the filters is small, the kunos filter has gotten even closer to my one in v1.7 (now the colour temp is basically the same whereas before the kunos one was extremely warm), however the changes to the weather files are probably more significant at this stage. quick comparison in mid clear weather (the mod also makes nice improvements (IMO) to the other 6 weathers)

kunos natural filter and weather at around 13:00
iYDhCDE.jpg

my mod filter and weather at same time:
IP2ucMi.jpg

kunos natural filter and weather at 8.30:
tGZAyW0.jpg

my mod filter and weather at same time:
1XzgKB4.jpg

the changes may be subtle but there are loads of nuances "fixed" that make a more authentic overall look imo.

also one thing that still remains in the official filter is the gimmicky star shapes:
kunos:
ciZpRv3.jpg

mod:
nPJZmte.jpg

Still almost no differnce though, in the brake lights for me (pictures shown).
--
I like the new look (color temps) in v1.7, now the tracks look 'mature'/appear more real again. Instead of almost 'bubble gumish' in the update before. And it's 'brighter' / all is easier visible as well (asphalt and else are not darker as some wrote). I only and ever used the default pp filter.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.