Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting, excel does the table automatically so there should be no problems. But I'll give it a check later.

edit: still seems fine on first look, I'll give it a proper check later as I said.
Did you count Bathurst double points?

okay yes I found one fault
TJ Racing has a fault, due to a thing leftover from last season driver changes in my sheet, they have been given 21 points extra.
now just to see why 54 points..

aha I can see what you mean now, you counted the race-by-race standings
They also had silmilar faults due to driver changes, again.

So the final decision is look at the final table, and only TJ should have 21 points less. Therefore Sanik Racing leads the WCC. I'll fix the stanginds for future races.

can someone check the standings again, they are horribly wrong in one way or another.
e.g. Sanik has been robbed of about 54 points if the Teams championship table is to be believed.
I can honestly tell that I did the sheet just like Milos told me to do, there was no cheating or whatever in it if you think that. The sheet is a complicated one with so many things that can go wrong.

I can honestly tell that I did the sheet just like Milos told me to do, there was no cheating or whatever in it if you think that. The sheet is a complicated one with so many things that can go wrong.
well I said it's a mistake from last season's driver changes, I will take full responcibility for this one.
Can someone check my driver, he's been cheated out of at least 200 points this season
it was only team related, and only for TJ Racing, sorry.

• Deleted member 161052

if you disagree with saving money, let me know, I am open to let your team spend a little if you really want.
Wait can I use money?! If so, use some money for voting to throw Donington away. :roflmao:

• Deleted member 161052

my ratings of every race this season:
"Want/Pleased"
* Istanbul

"Maybe Want/Maybe Pleased"
* Dijon
* Hockenheim
* Mugello
* Singapore
* Hungaroring

"Not Want/Not Pleased"
* Donington