Grand Prix 4 Simulation Career Season 1991

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tobi say goodbey to title aspirations, ben only needs the win to crown himself chapion, and with pole,a car that is faster than anyone else and nearly no retirements it would went really crazy if he wouldn't become champion

Tobi say goodbey to title aspirations, ben only needs the win to crown himself chapion, and with pole,a car that is faster than anyone else and nearly no retirements it would went really crazy if he wouldn't become champion
I think you see this wrong. (Nothing against Ben);) Toby only needs one Ben's DNF to be back in title fight.;)

Let me guess, you and ben had a red-bull formation all year long?
not quite, but did no one find it funny that I only ever bought horsepower really? it took me until the last race to get race skill, the quali skill was to get pole and pocket the extra $500 for more HP.
I got what I wanted, I feel like a Schweppes to celebrate :D

quick edit: oh, and well done on the podium mate ;)

not quite, but did no one find it funny that I only ever bought horsepower really? it took me until the last race to get race skill, the quali skill was to get pole and pocket the extra $500 for more HP.

quick edit: oh, and well done on the podium mate ;)
Yeah well i got the same tactic, invest in hp so you get further on the grid = more money, and then you will finish more often in the points= even more money :) i feel sad to leave minardi soon cause i was finally being conpetative :(

Damn, not the way I wanted to lose the title fight :(

Congrats Ben.

I noticed it, but at some point there was no more chance to keep up with the two of you.

Damn, not the way I wanted to lose the title fight :(

Congrats Ben.

I noticed it, but at some point there was no more chance to keep up with the two of you.
you guys stayed very competitive for ages, still in the race for constructors. I personally am waiting for an extremely close and uber-competitive season that I feel isn't far away

RACE RESULT JAPAN SUZUKA

JapanRace.png

JapanBest.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 235 88.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 49 18.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 37 13.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 90 33.7%