Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tim.E: With the championship in the bag already, now trying to improve your personal statistics?
We've only had one target since I clinched the championship and that is to get the team their first WCC since 1998! Gonna be a nice battle with Red Bull right up our tails but I think we can do it!

Sure a win is nice for the personal statistics, same goes for the pole but in the end it's the team effort that matters. The team have treated me well since I joined and I hope I can repay them together with Lesley by clinching that championship for them.

+1 Race HP
+1 Quali HP

Last edited:
2005 Chinese GP
JhCJiG9.png

Next season cof values can be found in the 2nd post, line-up pic doesn't have the WDC/WCC rewards added yet. The value on the very right is the amount of $ you lost through the cut-off.

That's a bitter pill to swallow. Doesn't matter great job @Lesley Buurlage. You made this WCC possible mate. Have a good time at McLaren. To clinch both titles for Ferrari on only the first year with the team is an amazing feeling. @Jimlaad43 let's smash the records even further next season.

Finally thanks Tobi for all the years of moderating. You've been a rolemodel on how a moderator should be. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes